About Company :
PETOO INC., It is about great food and great stories that are built around it. It is the vision of four foodies, whose love for food and years of working in the online food ordering marketplace, saw the need to bring Indian food closer to people. We won’t however, bore you with the history lesson, but if you are a foodie, we should talk.
Roles: Commis 1 – Kitchen Operation, Outlet Managers & Helpers.
Interview: 23/November/2018, Friday | Time: 12 pm – 03 pm (Direct Free Selection).
Experience: 2 – 3 Years.
Function: Kitchen Operations.
Salary: 22,000 – 26,000 /- + Benefits.
Working Days: 6 Days a Week (10:30 AM to 11:00 PM).
– To handle outlet orders at the respective store
– Prepares mis-en-place for the outlet
– To work according to the menu ensuring quality and presentation(garnish) is done
– Keeps all the working areas clean and tidy to maintain hygienic surroundings.
– To co-operate and coordinate with the Chef de Partie/Sous Chef for day to day operation.
– Must have thorough knowledge of Indian curries, breads and snacks items
– To maintain and manage daily inventory of the materials/items and wastages
– Strictly follow SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) as mentioned
– Undertakes all normal and ancillary duties associated with outlet operation
– To follow strictly all personnel hygiene/grooming and Health &Safety practices.
– To perform all other related duties as requested.
APPLY NOW & Collect your INTERVIEW CALL LETTER TODAY – DIRECT FREE SELECTION