Business Development Manager- Bangalore
About Company :They are a well funded edutech startup bridging the communication gap between the parents and the schools. The parents can easily communicate with the teachers and stay updated about their kids’ activities.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Salary: 4 – 6 lakhs / annum
Function : Business Development
Qualification : Graduate
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
Job Description :This is a 2 year old technology company with a vision to be the missing link between the school and the parents. We are growing very fast and are already present in cities like Delhi, Bangalore and Guwahati. In 2 years we have 200+ schools on board with 40000+ parents actively using the system.
We need passionate people who have a flair for sales. We expect that by the end of year 1, you shall be :
1. Generating sales and leading the team for K12 schools category for the company in Delhi-NCR.
2. Build and manage a city sales team under yourself and set their regular KRAs and targets.
3. Designing and implementing marketing strategies (both online and offline) to enhance our brand.
4. Taking lead in organizing various workshops and tie up with various stakeholders in kids industry.
5. Share input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
6. Experiencing the adrenaline rush and the excitement of a dynamic team working in a startup.
There are other things like compensation, incentives, people, and location. However, none of this would matter unless the “Year 1 and beyond” makes sense to you.
If you think you can sell anything, this is an unconventional opportunity to tap into the vast potential of huge K12 school category, through-out of box solutions.
Realistically, we would need someone with a 3-4 year work experience in B2B education sales. Somebody who has worked at a previous startup and made paying customers will be a huge plus.