Location : Lucknow, UP.
Experience : 10 – 12 Years.
Salary : 5 – 8 Lakhs/Annum.
Function: e-Governance & Financial products.
Job Description :
• Responsible to achieve branch targeted revenue and surplus, business development of various products of CDSL & NSDL (E-Governance products), GST, Business Correspondent, insurance and Financial Services
• Responsible for TIN-FC franchise development and retention.
• Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with customers to maintain a high level of retention of the existing customer and also focus on generating new business
• Responsible for business development of financial products viz. Equity, Derivatives, Currency
• Responsible to manage a team of Relationship Managers and drive client acquisition target primarily through the sale of equity based investment products, with prime focus on MNI and HNI segments to achieve targets.
• Responsible for managing assigned business activities, initiatives and related operations to achieve business plans and profitability of the branch.
• Responsible for all Branch operations, IT, compliance & Risk related issues in the Branch
• Preparing monthly MIS reports.• Build and sustain a mature and knowledgeable team.
• Create environment to foster team work, professional development, and high level of employee satisfaction.
• Lead and build a Derivatives, Commodities, Arbitrage, RTA, Initial Public Offer (IPO), Depository Participant & Mutual Funds performance driven culture of integrity and compliance.
• Take ownership of customer satisfaction opportunities and drive loyalty strategies to grow revenue.
• Build long term relationship with key growth customers and provide leadership and direction in strategic customers interface.
• Regional language proficiency
• Proven ability to lead, influence and collaborate
• Strong business and financial acumen.
• Proven ability to define, communicate and effectively implement business strategies.
• Strong customer focus and ability to build rapport at all levels internally/externally.
• Strong leadership skills and experienced in all aspects of people management.
• Ability to communicate at senior business levels, and the ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate across distributed workforce.
About Company :
It is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year, It’s services include offline and online trading in Equity, Future & Option segments, Commodities, Currency Derivatives, Depository Participant -NSDL & CDSL, Debt Market, Interest Rate Futures, Registrar & Share Transfer agent, Tax Information Network, PAN Facilitation Center, Central Record Keeping Agency – Facilitation Center (CRA-FC), UID Enrollment Agency, Approved Person- National Insurance Repository (NIR), 3rd party financial products like Mutual Funds, IPO’s, Bonds, Fixed Deposits, Point of Presence (POP) for New Pension System (NPS) , Point of service- National Skills Registry (NSR), Facilitator- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Agent- National Academic Depository (NAD), Authentication User Agency (AUA) and Indian Workers Resource Center (IWRC).